Immediate start – Full time – Competitive salary
We are currently looking for a Refuge/Bin Wagon Driver to work alongside our dedicated team.
We are a large family run company based in Rotherham, servicing South Yorkshire for over 35 years.
The job is full time – hourly salary dependant on experience. Optional weekly/monthly pay. Uniform is supplied.
The job entails 42 1/2 hours. You will be completing all tasks and duties required for driving around the local area, picking up and delivering waste material.
Tasks and duties will include:
- Carrying out daily vehicle checks
- Making sure that the load is correctly placed and is secure
- Driving vehicles to their destination
- Unloading according to site requirements
- Filling in defect records for the truck
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must be reliable, punctual, self-motivated and available to work overtime when required. You must also have a great attitude and strong work ethic, be honest, capable and confident in your ability.
Applicants require the following:
- DIGI CARD
- FULL CLASS 2 DRIVERS LICENCE
Please send your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Hourly dependent on experience
Required licences or certifications:
- Valid UK Drivers Licence
- Class 2 (Cat C)
- CPC (Driver Certificate of Professional Competence)