Full time ‘Man in a Van’ service position
We are currently looking for a Class 2 Qualified Box Van Driver.
We are a large family run company based in Rotherham, servicing South Yorkshire for over 35 years.
This position is full time with optional weekly/monthly pay.
This position will see you take full responsibility for our ‘Man in a Van’ service, covering both commercial and domestic customers across the region. This work mainly includes waste removal site clearances of all shapes and sizes. Collected waste will need returning to our recycling facility at our Rotherham head office.
Tasks and duties will include:
- Perform ‘Man in a Van’ services to commercial and domestic customers.
- Delivery and exchange of waste containers across the region.
- Safely loading and unloading waste according to site protocol.
- Efficiently and professionally communicate with colleagues, management, customers and suppliers.
- Driving and general maintenance of company vehicles including Luton van and a 7.5 tonne van.
Applicants require the following:
- Previous experience driving a Class 2 vehicle.
- Previous dealings with customers and suppliers managing relationships in an efficient and professional manner.
- Valid Class 2 UK driving license free from any disqualifications.
- Over 25 years old due to vehicle insurance perimeters.
Please read the full job specification here.
Please send your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Hourly dependent on experience