Job Title: Class 2 Driver Loader – Trade Waste
Contract Type: Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Saturday, 06:15 AM to 17:00 PM
Location: Effingham Mills, Ginhouse Lane, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S61 4QN
With a wealth of experience in waste management spanning over 30 years KCM Waste Management have the expertise you need when it comes to efficient, affordable and conscientious waste disposal solutions.
Based in South Yorkshire, serving communities in Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Barnsley and surrounding areas KCM Waste Management is favoured by both commercial and domestic customers alike.
Our solutions are tailored to suit your waste disposal needs, no matter what the size. Our comprehensive waste management services include skip hire, wheelie bin hire, tipper hire, trade waste disposal, tipping and recycling, confidential and secure document shredding, legal disposal of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment recycling (WEEE), scrap metal purchase, recycled aggregates, primary aggregates, top soils, sands and gravels.
KCM Waste Management seek to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable Class 2 Driver Loader to join our busy Trade Waste team in Rotherham.
This position will see you take full responsibility for the collection of trade waste from commercial properties across South Yorkshire, East Midlands and North Nottinghamshire.
Excellent organisational skills and a good work ethic are essential to this role, along with the ability to work ‘hands-on’ and communicate to a range of personnel.
- Collecting refuse and recycling waste from commercial properties across South Yorkshire, East Midlands and North Nottinghamshire.
- Completing the necessary daily vehicle walkaround checks as per the companies Safe Systems of Work.
- Using a Drivers Tacho Card for UK Domestic Drivers Hours Regulations.
- Ensuring that daily work is detailed on the relevant documents and systems.
- Complying with all traffic laws and legislation with relation to your duties including the security and weight of loads.
- Conforming to all applicable site rules when offloading at disposal sites.
- You may be asked to operator other company fleet vehicles from time to time due to business needs.
Experience and key skills required
- Class 2 driving license.
- Driver CPC.
- Experience within a similar position.
- Valid UK driving license free from any disqualifications.
- Over 25 years old due to vehicle insurance perimeters.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Company pension.
- Staff training and education opportunities.
- Fully expensed company socials.
How to apply
If you’d like to explore this opportunity further and find out what KCM Waste Management have to offer, please contact Danny Johnson, Trade Waste Manager on email@example.com with a copy of your most recent CV.